Below are the following types of charges are commonly prosecuted in Flagler County and Putnam County:
- child abuse.
- domestic violence.
- resisting an officer with violence.
- battery on a law enforcement officer.
- making a written threat to kill.
- battery and aggravated battery.
- assault or aggravated assault.
- stalking or aggravated stalking.
- aggravated battery on a pregnant female.
- battery by strangulation.
- abuse of elderly or disabled.
- false imprisonment.
Penalties will be enhanced if the crime is classified as a hate crime, if the alleged victim was injured, or if a weapon or firearm was used in the commission of the offense. Contact me today and I'll schedule a consultation so we can discuss the details of your case and best strategies to fight the charge. The free consultation is a "strategic planning session." From that meeting, you will know what you need to do as you fight for the best result in your case.